What Makes Natural Products Expo Virtual Community Different?
Live sessions focused on your business interest
24/7 Product Discovery
Curated Library of On-Demand Content from in-person and virtual events
Choose your Access:
Join the Community
- Attend select live sessions* and participate in the virtual extensions of Natural Products Expo West and Expo East
- Explore virtual booths
- Watch On-Demand content from Natural Products Expo and past virtual sessions
- Designed for: Retailers, Distributors, Food Service, Health Practitioners, Investors, Suppliers and Press
Upgrade to an All-Access Member
- Receive unlimited access for your entire team
- Accelerate your success with exclusive content and education sessions, including Natural Products Business School, Retail Discovery Sessions and the Press Pitch Event*
- Book meetings with natural products buyers and a curated community of media outlets, wellness influencers, service providers & investors throughout the year
- Participate in buyer matchmaking to meet retailers including Fresh Thyme Market, Misfits Market, MOM’s, PCC Markets, Target, Thrive Market and more
- Display featured products, press releases, sales collateral and educational materials in a virtual booth open through 2022
- Attend JEDI 3.0 to develop an action plan to build equity within your organization and end systemic racism
- Watch on-demand content from Natural Products Expos and past virtual sessions
- Obtain industry discounts to brand-building services and free expert consultations
- Gather leading insights from industry experts
*Access to live sessions is dependent on business category. Natural Products Business School and Press Pitch are only available to All-Access Members.
Upcoming Virtual Events:
Retail Discovery Session – July 13, 2022
11:00am – 2:00pm ET
Open to All-Access Members only.
Retail Discovery Sessions support year-round brand and retail connections in a focused, efficient format. During this session, brands will hear from and meet with retailers who are prioritizing mission and purpose, and buyers will discover young brands and product launches having a positive impact on people and planet.
Our Purpose-Driven Innovation session on July 13th will feature trend and retail insights from SPINS, Target, Thrive and Misfits. Following content, these retailers and other buyers in the NPEV Community will set up meetings with brands. New Hope Network will provide recommendations and matchmaking services based on brand and buyer attributes and needs.
11:00am – 12:00pm ET | Product Trends Overview & Retailer Presentations
12:00 – 2:00pm ET | 1:1 Meetings